AAF – Greater Evansville is a 501(c)(6) trade and professional association in Evansville, IN serving the advertising and marketing industry through educational programming, volunteer opportunities and networking, and a member of District 6 of the American Advertising Federation.
The Purpose of Our Organization is…
- To develop and enjoy the spirit of cooperation, innovation and fellowship among persons in advertising and related businesses.
- To promote ethical, truthful and creative advertising.
- To learn about career and job opportunities in the advertising industry.
- To encourage young, talented persons to seek careers in advertising.
- To favorably influence the business, educational, governmental and consuming publics confidence in advertising and its vital roles in the economic and cultural advancement of our city, state and nation.
- To serve community causes as part of an overall effort to advance our community and ourselves.
AAF-Greater Evansville Board of Directors 2018-2019
Jen Arnold – Executive Director
AAF of Greater Evansville
P.O. Box 215
Bob Renock – President
Old National Bank
Bryan Bodkin – Vice President, Membership
Jen Green – Vice President, Programs
Gray Loon Marketing Group
Jamie Elliot – Secretary
Southern Indiana Builders Association
Lisa Verkamp – Treasurer
YMCA of Southwestern Indiana
Andrew Herbertz – Board Member At-Large
Andy Morris – Board Member At-Large
Brian Scroggins – Board Member At-Large
Old National Bank
Chanda Ramsey – Board Member At-Large
Southwest Indiana Chamber
Jenny Hortin – Board Member At-Large
Kyle Redmond – Board Member At-Large
Lori Martin – Board Member At-Large
Mark McVicar – Board Member At-Large
Megan Williams – Board Member At-Large
Lefler Collision & Glass
Rita Joest – Board Member At-Large
Zachary Moore – Board Member At-Large