The WFIE Account Executive is accomplished at developing local business through relationship building, excellent communication and strong sales skills. The ability to find and develop new business, to not take no for an answer, and to close business is a must. Strong AE’s are also accomplished at maintaining and upgrading existing business with all WFIE platforms, including television, internet, mobile and streaming products. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Candidate should have 1-3 years of sales success in TV, Radio, Digital or Cable; no media experience will be considered if strong sales success can be demonstrated in another field. Preferred candidates have a positive attitude, multi-tasking skills, a can-do spirit and high energy. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point are helpful.
- Prospecting & cold-calling
- Presentations & Campaign Recommendations
- Overcome objections & close business
- Customer Service
- Strategic & Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Self-Starter with drive to complete daily tasks
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience with digital media, placement and reporting.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.