14News is searching for a creative Marketing Producer. The ideal candidate is someone who can create new, unique, and innovative content promoting The Tri-State’s News and Weather Leader. As Marketing Producer, you will work closely with the Creative Services Manager, producing topical special reports, proof-of-performance, and image promos. Great candidates excel at writing, editing and cinematography. You must be a self-motivator, highly organized and willing to juggle multiple projects at times with short deadlines. – Ability to complete projects with little supervision and practice good editorial judgement.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
– Write, edit and produce News TSRs, Image, and Proof of Performance promos.
– Film talent in-house and on location including b-roll for projects.
– Assist with station sponsored events
– Work closely with reporters and producers on special assignments.
– Engage the public during station events in a professional setting
-Write/produce station promotion for social media posts
– Other duties as assigned
– BA in Journalism, Marketing, Film/Video or other related field is preferred. Can be substituted for 2+ years of experience in media marketing, advertising, or promotion.
– Compelling writer. Recognizes how to craft an engaging message focused on viewer benefit.
– Experience shooting on a DSLR and/or professional grade video camera
– Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on After Effects and Premiere.
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
– FAA Drone Certification a plus
Interested applicants can apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by searching the station call letters (WFIE-TV) and attach your resume