This position will join the Berry Global Corporate Marketing Communications Team and the focus will be to develop video, photo, web, and graphic designs for internal and external corporate marketing and communication materials, digital, and social channels. The ideal candidate will excel at all aspects of production to deliver video and multimedia projects. Managing projects to ensure marketing communications are on target, on time and professionally executed is crucial.
- Design and produce multimedia, video, photo, web, and other print and electronic media designs, from polished corp to quick social
- Work directly with stakeholders to develop creative strategy on projects
- Ensure that videos, photos, designs, templates, and layouts adhere to corporate and brand standards for quality and display a creative approach in concept and execution
- Prepare and submit all final concepts for approvals and revising/redesigning
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, freelancers, printers, etc.
- Prepare materials for web and print production
- Maintain corporate YouTube channel
- Maintain searchable archive of photos, videos, or previous work products
- Trouble-shoot and lend problem-solving expertise on design/video projects
- Give creative input on layout and design with fellow designers
- Contributing ideas to improve team quality and efficiency
- Consistently perform above acceptable standards of quality and quantity
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and techniques in the field
- Perform other duties as assigned
To learn more about or apply for this position visit: